Patina Maldives welcomes esteemed wellness luminary Sunitha Nayarana for a residency from 15 November 2023 to 15…
Travel BlogApril 18, 2023
Experience the Grandest of Eid at Fairmont Maldives, Sirru Fen Fushi
With the Eid al-Fitr celebrations on the horizon, Fairmont Maldives, Sirru Fen Fushi has announced its exclusive, limited-time-only offer, ‘It’s Time to Celebrate: Eid Getaway,’ designed to provide guests with the grandest escape amidst the awe-inspiring beauty of the Maldives. From exquisite culinary offerings to immersive excursions and special treats, sophisticated travellers will find plenty of reasons to celebrate the festivities in luxury and privacy with family and friends.
Book your blissful Eid getaway and enjoy unrivalled benefits:
- Stay in a Luxury Villa with a Private Pool of Your Choice
- Fresh Fruit Platter and Sparkling Juice on Arrival
- Buffet Breakfast and Dinner (featuring Arabic Special Section) at Raha Market
- Family-style Dinner at Raha Market once during the stay
- 25% Discount on Spa Treatments
- A 45-minute Coralarium Tour once during the stay
- Pay for One and Receive a Complimentary Round of Shisha at Onu Onu
- Complimentary Use of Snorkeling Gear, Non–motorized Water Sports, and Resort Bicycles
- Access to the Kids’ Club, Art Studio, and Gym
- Personal Villa Host to Attend your Every Need
A minimum of four nights’ stay is required, and the package is valid from 20th to 30th May 2023.
Known as the ‘Secret Water Island’ by locals, Fairmont Maldives, Sirru Fen Fushi is more than just a personal hideaway. The luxury resort boasts one of the archipelago’s largest lagoons and features 120 exquisite villas, whether on the white-sandy beach, over the crystal-clear waters, or amidst the lush tropical jungle, which connect guests to the natural beauty of this idyllic island paradise.
Guests can explore a range of breathtaking experiences, including a visit to the Coralarium, the world’s first and only coral regeneration project in the form of an underwater art gallery, dive into the nine km-long house reef teeming with marine life, relax in the Maldives’ longest infinity pool overlooking the magnificent Indian Ocean, or create bespoke souvenirs made from 100% recycled plastic at The Sustainability Lab.
Regarded as one of the world’s most panoramic seaplane journeys, the 55-minute transfer to Fairmont Maldives, Sirru Fen Fushi from Malé is an experience in and of itself, impressing travellers with spectacular views of the Maldives’ unique scenery.