Patina Maldives welcomes esteemed wellness luminary Sunitha Nayarana for a residency from 15 November 2023 to 15…
ExperiencesOctober 28, 2023
Set Sail on a Voyage of Luxury: Experience Kudadoo Maldives Aboard Yacht ‘Bella’
Once you experience the all-encompassing luxury of Kudadoo Maldives Private Island by Hurawalhi, you are unlikely to ever want to leave – the exquisite surroundings matched by the attentiveness of your private butler and culinary creations crafted by the Executive Chef will make every moment of your stay magnificent.
Let’s suppose wanderlust wins, and you desire to discover more of the Maldives: their luxury yacht, Bella, can whisk you away on adventures limited only by your imagination.
From the moment you step aboard her teak decking, luxurious space is a constant companion. The distinctive design ethos of the Flybridge range flows seamlessly on the exterior of the Princess 55 with contrasting textures and materials incorporated throughout with smart panelling, directionally laid teak veneers, inlaid polished stainless steel and contemporary paint finishes.
We highly recommend using Bella for one of the following excursions.
- Baa Atoll – View the Maldives in all its glory as you cruise around one of the neighbouring Atolls and explore the open ocean where you could stumble upon anything from whales breaching to dolphins as far as the eyes can see.
- Hanifaru Bay – Explore the world’s largest feeding ground for manta rays at this UNESCO biosphere reserve in the Maldives – designated as a Marine Protected Area. Observe mantas in what is called ‘cyclone feeding’ in which there are sometimes up to 50 or more of these graceful creatures.
- Whale Shark and Manta Search – Accompanied by a Marine Biologist, you will be on the lookout for the most sought-after creatures of the ocean: Whale Sharks and mantas. Snorkelling with these gentle giants is a bucket list item just waiting to be ticked off the list.
- Island Hopping – Snorkelling on some of the most remote reefs in Lhaviyani Atoll, exploring completely deserted islands and picnicking yourself in the utmost privacy on your beach, a near castaway experience with luxury not too far away.
- Champagne Sunset Cruise – Watch the sunset over the horizon from the comfort of the deck, followed by some celebratory champagne and an overnight adventure under the stars.
For more information and reservations, please visit www.kudadoo.com